GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

05 chevy avalanche blows hot air on all temps and speeds. Replaced

Customer Question

05 chevy avalanche blows hot air on all temps and speeds. Replaced fuses under good and by drivers door and relay under the hood. Also performed the reset procedure, still nothing but hot air
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's all the info I have
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry for the long waitis this an automatic or a manual heater ac system ?does this have a duel zone front system in it ?