Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2007 Impala that I changed the transmission on. Now

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Impala that I changed the transmission on. Now that I have replaced it and trying to crank it. It will not turn over. All the relays click and all fuses are good. I have replaced battery and starter. When I turn the key forward all the lights delay to come on. I have checked the ground on the side of transmission also.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. If the engine is not able to crank so it can then start then based on the repair done it is most likely going to be related to the transmission range sensor not showing park or neutral. Will it crank in any other gears? Can you do electrical diag with a test light or volt meter? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I wired the starter to the wire on the transmission plug so I could get it to turn over but now im not getting any fire, gas, windows, and power locks are not working. Plus the Security light is not staying on

The website only allows us to help on the original concern and on one concern per question. All other concerns have to be opened as new questions. Do you need any more assistance on getting the vehicle to crank wired correctly?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris