Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My*****anti thief system dorms won't lock an unlock

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My Ave don't have an inside door lock switch I have to unlock with remote but door want lock or unlock but alarm will engaga
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Just want know what might could be the problem
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Could it be the relays or the fuse box
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Possible causes are the:door lock relaydoor lock receiverdoor lock fuseTo determine what is wrong will require some testing with the volt meter and a scan tool working from the diagram below. Do you have ether of those tools? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris