Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

And I I have a 90700 and po836 on just wonder what

Customer Question

***** ***** and I I have a 90700 and po836 on just wonder what I have to replace
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: P0836 is 4wd switch malfunction don't know if it is though and 90700 is trans control sys malfunction the service 4we light will flash here and there but when I'm using the 4wd it hops a little and in the snow dogtails
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can i get the year, make, model and engine?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris