GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

IM ***** ***** I HAVE 2 CODES PO741 & P1960 JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

HI IM ***** ***** I HAVE 2 CODES PO741 & P1960
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: WAS ON THE ROAD YESTERDAY, AND THE CAR FELT LIKE LIKE IT WAS MISFIRING AFTER A BRIEF STOP, WHEN I DROVE IT BACK HOME LAST NIGHT IT SEEM TO BE FINE BUT THE SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT CAME ON, AND I CHECK THE CODES THIS MORNING, THEY ARE P0741 AND P1860
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
CODES ARE P0741 AND P1860
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
SHOULD I CLEAR THE CODES AND SEE IF THEY COME BACK ?
Expert:  Clayso replied 7 months ago.
Hi There, I'm Clay a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience. Yes, record the codes then clear the codes and see if they come back. Let me know the order they appear.Also let me know the year, make and model and the first 10 of the VIN would be very helpful. Let me knowThanks