sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Im ***** ***** ok my 1987 chevy one ton stepvan . im looking

Customer Question

[hi im ***** ***** ok my 1987 chevy one ton stepvan . im looking for a second vin
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it's for DMV. they want a secondary vin # ***** im changing the reg. back to commercial
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are a couple other locations that you should be able to find the VIN. There should be a label on the inside of the glovebox door showing the VIN and option codes. Another location would be on the top of the frame rail on the passenger side, in the front door area.