mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

I have a 89 chevy ***** ***** 350 engine and my husband had

Customer Question

I have a 89 chevy ***** ***** 350 engine and my husband had to take off the power steering bracket to get some bolts that broke off. but now he has a bowl of bolts and cant remember how to put it back together
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need a diagram of how to put the power steering bracket etc along with which bolts to use. cannot seem to find a diagram anywhere
1989 chevy cheyenne 350 engine 4wdtwo bolts in the power steering had broken off which is why he had to take off the whole bracket to begin with.
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.
i have attached a diagram for you to view. if you have no further questions i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a rating as this is how we are given credit by the site.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
but which size bolts? they are not all the same length
there will not be a diagram for that. it is very rare for a system to have bolt size and locations listed in a diagram