GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Chevrolet Impala LS: how do I remove the vapor canister on

Customer Question

how do I remove the vapor canister on a 2014 impala ls 2.5l 4 cyl to get to vent control valve . looks like it has a clip you should push in to remove.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .The fuel tank has to come out to replace the canister, 2.3 hours book time. If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,