Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

Engine cranks but will not not run it happend from onr second

Customer Question

engine cranks but will not not run it happend from onr second to the next i started it to movr it then shut it off a minute later triyed to start it and just cranked, that was just as winter was starting i have replaced icm, fuel pump, fuel lilter, plugs and wires, cam pos sensor, cap and rotor, throttle pos sensor, im stumped there is plenty of spark
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: 03 chevy astro van 4.3 engine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i listed everything in the first parts of this messege
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: 145k miles
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you are sure you have good spark then lets check and see if you have proper fuel pressure while cranking, normal pressure should be right at 55 to 60 PSI . If the fuel pressure checks okay then the next steps would be to check for injector pulse. If you can check these and post back with the results we can work from there. While you checking these it would also be useful if you could scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting and post back with those as well.