Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

I'm having problems getting my 2 front seats out my 2013 Camaro

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I took the 2 bolts out the front of driver seat and back still can't get it out and passenger seat the front 2 bolts just spin
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 9 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****.I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.The seat has to be tilted forward.See attached removal procedure.Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You***** *****