chrlsman, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.

Re:07 express. Left turn signal works 30% of the time. Bulb

Customer Question

Re:07 express. Left turn signal works 30% of the time. Bulb is good, fuse good, put on hazards, left did not work for the first 5-10 min then just started. Sometimes when left signal is working it will stop after 10 sec
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced bulb,fuse
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: it started acting up several monthes ago for about a week, fixed its self, in DEC then just started in APR. Comeing back from Arizona.??
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  chrlsman replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Chevy techs here.
Expert:  chrlsman replied 6 months ago.
I would start by removing the bulb again and inspecting the connector for corrosion, burnt, damaged wires, etc..If anything looks out of the norm, you can buy a replacement pigtail from the dealer for about $15.If that looks good, then you are most likely looking at a faulty turn signal switch. Here is an overview and wiring diagram:
Expert:  chrlsman replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  chrlsman replied 5 months ago.
This post will end soon. Please do rate my answer. As an independent contractor, I do not receive any credit for answering your question if no rating is given. Let me know if you have additional questions, but please proceed with a 4 or 5 star rating.thanks - Chris
Expert:  chrlsman replied 5 months ago.
Please proceed with my rating. I do not get paid for this job until a rating is posted. Thanks - Chris
Expert:  chrlsman replied 5 months ago.
please rate this answer