I am Kyng Chestnut and I am a Engineering student at UA.
I hope you can help me. I have a 91 caprice classic
with a 305. My problem is that my throttle body is not getting gas. Here is a list of everything I can tell you about the issue.
* Obviously, the car won't start.
* Fuel pump turns on.
* Gas will pump through the new fuel filter.
* the car was lacking power before it died
* the car was driving but it died after I was "bending a corner" while at a mechanic shop. The mechanic took the canister purge valve loose. He thought it was the throttle position sensor. No worries, life taught me a nice little lesson that day.
* both fuel injectors spray. However, after it died, it slowly became a drip and now nothing.
* I unhooked the throttle body and no gas will come out of the line. The throttle body is also rebuilt.
* all electrical components work properly.
To my understanding, my lines appear to be clogged. Another mechanic came by to check it and he said he doesn't think it is the lines. But he is also the reason why I rebuilt my throttle body and that wasn't the problem. If it is the lines how can I clear them out?