Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.

2003 lb7 injectou voltage ficm JA: Thanks. Can you give me

Customer Question

2003 lb7 injectou voltage ficm
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Low voltage toinjectors
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Inspect the wiring running from the FICM to the injectors.There were some issues with the wiring breaking or rubbing through around the valve covers and brackets on the valve covers with the wiring needing repaired or replaced.If a fault is found it will need corrected.If the wiring is all checked and found to be o.k. if the FICM was not replaced it can cause this fault here needing replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete