GM Bob
GM Bob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 plus years. experience as GM technician, ASE Master Technician and GM Certified.

Chevrolet Silverado 1500: I have a 2008 Chevy Silverado Z71

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Chevy Silverado Z71 and when I try to turn the key over it does nothing. The lights will attempt to come on when I turn the key but they will come on and off at will while trying to start the truck. It seems like the electrical system is going "haywire." It makes no clicking sound or anything when I attempt to turn the truck over. The dome lights will still come on, but the truck will not even attempt to turn over. Any help would be appreciated!
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Bob replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help.What have you done so far? Have you moved the battery cables around?How old is the battery? Some times you can't jump start them. The cables can't send enough voltage My need to remove the battery and have it tested.Please get back with me
Expert:  GM Bob replied 6 months ago.
Do you still need help?