Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Do I have to pay? JA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

Do I have to pay?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: having a problem with headlight relay #45 and #46. looking for replacement parts.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: absolutely as money is extremely tight
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've switched them to make them work. and does the fan relay and the HDM relay the same?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises?
Customer: no
JA: Ok. WeÂ’ll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: excellent! it's in very good condition
JA: Noted. IÂ’ll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no that it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Yes this is a a pay site. I help, then you rate the answer when pleased which pays me from your deposit you have already paid. Do you want me to help?Are you asking where to buy these relays?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris