Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chevy Silverado 2500: Cranked truck started to drive off truck

Customer Question

Cranked truck started to drive off truck just died. Seems to have fuel
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting the year make and model of your vehicle? I take it now it just crank over and does not start correct? Does it run and starting fluid?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had to Leave my truck where it died. I'm am no longer there. That's why I had urgent on my request I stayed for three hrs I gave up.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Hello! I see this is a diesel engine. I will leave this open for other experts.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. The previous tech that attempted to help has opted out. Would you like me to help?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris