Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Gauges go crazy. secity ligts and other lights come on. stalls

Customer Question

gauges go crazy. secity ligts and other lights come on. stalls now and then wont start for a few minutes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, in order to help, I need the year, make, model and engine size of your vehicle.I also need some more information as to which lights are coming on and which gages are going crazy and what they are doing