GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

The car will not turn over and I replaced the starter JA:

Customer Question

The car will not turn over and I replaced the starter
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Try to start the car and it will not turn over at all
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaces the starter and check the battery and it will not do antything at all.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chevy Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: No I clean all connection and no good.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!