Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.

I have a 2003 chevy tahoe Z71 and the cd player ate my

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2003 chevy tahoe Z71 and the cd player ate my cd's, won't cough them up! I bought a new sterio, Pioneer to put in it's place, I can't find the proper diagram that matches my tahoe?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: to find the proper wiring diagram so I know where the wires go, that's all I need?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 6 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!” not "hard wire" your PioneerUse the correct Wiring Adapter for this vehicleYour 2003 Factory Radio is a Class 2 DATA Type Radio & does not have a Accessory wire for your PioneerIF you use the correct Wiring Adapter, then it will be a "simple" Installation, as it will be "color for color" wiring & almost mistake proofWould you like more info, or do you wish to continue to "hard wire"? .IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
did you need more info?please respond