AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE certified tech ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I have a 2001 blazer w 176k. Has been doing great but on

Customer Question

I have a 2001 blazer w 176k. Has been doing great but on highway it "stumbles" about every 1/4-1/2 mile just for half a second or less. Can't tell if fuel or electric. Don't know if this 4.3L has coil packs or what. Thanks
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Have a kubota 3 cul diesel bx2350 w mower deck and 3 pt hitch. Got it out today and cranked and ran to rinse it off and now it cranks and runs and the engine accelerates, but when either the deck is engaged or the hydro transmission pedal either fwd or backwards, the engine dies. Please help me w this one. Thanks
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Did you still need help? Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sure. I need to go look w a flashlight so it may be a few minutes.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
ok sounds good!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry about the delay vin #1GNCS18W41K209518
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for that information. Have you checked the fuel pressure? Have you checked for codes in the computer? Would you be willing to speak on the phone?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will check codes I replaced fuel pump 3 years ago. I am available by phone but will get back w codes first. Thanks for your indulgence..bill
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Sounds good Bill! I will be looking forward to your reply!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon. I have no codes present and haven't checked fuel pressure. I drove it on interstate a few miles and couldn't replicate then, but it seems to only do it on longer ride. Thanks
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for that information. No worries.. just let me know when you have had a chance to run some tests/checks..
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Hello! It'sCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see if you need any further assistance? Let me know!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi I am out of town fo three more weeks my friend and will need to check fuel pressure when I return. I'll let you know. Otherwise she sits in my turnaround ! Thanks
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Sounds good! Keep in mind, you can always rate my answer as "Excellent Service" for assisting you with your question. We can still continue this conversation at no extra charge even after you rate my answer