Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.

Does my 2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71 have factory amps JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

Does my 2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71 have factory amps
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Im wanting to know if my 2004 tahoe Z71 has built in factory amplifiers
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: If it does have were do I locate them
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 6 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Most came with External AMP, located under Console, unless Dealer ordered specialHere is the procedures for removalClick Attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
did you need more information?please respond or Rate my answerthank you
did you find the AMP?Did you need more info?Please Rate or RespondThanks