Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

I have 2006 chevy 4500 and im looking to find a pto adapter

Customer Question

i have 2006 chevy 4500 and im looking to find a pto adapter for it. it has a 6.6lL engine do you know where i can get one?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes i just want to adapt one
JA: Anything else I can tell the GM Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.See the link below for a good source for PTOs, give them a call and see if they have what you are needing.http://www.munciepower.com/products/power_take_off/all_power_take_off_products