GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Changing time JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in

Customer Question

Changing time
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: No also would like to know why my anti and brake warning lights come on every now and then. Its been doing this ever since i had my truck for the past 2 years?
JA: What else is going on?
Customer: Why would you think theres something else going on? Do other trucls have the same and more problems? Is there something else o should expect to happen?
JA: I'm here. Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No thats it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 8 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist there should be a code saved in memory for the issue. it would help if we had the code to further narrow down the area of failure. in most cases it revolves around the speed sensor. they get dirty on the ends where they are close to the tone rings. the mounts get dirty and have to be cleaned. these are the most common. all vehicles some some issue with these sensors. not just your truck at all. Roy