Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years

Chevy "05" trailblazer. Mechanic says Cam Phaser Actuator

Customer Question

Chevy "05" trailblazer. Mechanic says Cam Phaser Actuator Solenoid. $950 to repair. Fair?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Ck engine light on….not sure I understand your question
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist according to the book, it is a 6-7 hour labor job. parts run about 150-175add about 50-75 for accessories. in my area of central pa. yes it is almost on the button. Roy
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy