GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Pearl, JA: How can we be of help? Customer: I have a

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a 2017 Chevy Tahoe and the AC just stopped working. No lights come on for the control panel and it does not function at all.
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: I am sorry. It is a 2015.
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Other than this issue with the AC, no problems.
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the GM Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: NO. Thank you.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Bob replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help.Can you post your VIN#When you say the A/C does not work. Are you seeing anything on the display?