GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Where is my oxygen sensor on my Chevy Carlo 01 3.8 liter

Customer Question

Where is my oxygen sensor on my Chevy Monte Carlo 01 3.8 liter engine
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Can you send a picture
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I just need to know where is my oxygen sensor located on my Chevy Monte Carlo 01
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.The vehicle has two oxygen sensors. One before the Catalytic converter and one after.What code are you getting?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****