Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Air bag suspension compressor is not running, where would the

Customer Question

air bag suspension compressor is not running, where would the fuse be for that? 2007 Trailblazer SS
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself? Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: running fine
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: nope thx
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, there are 2 fuses for the air suspension systemin the engine bay its the fuse labeled "ECAS" fuse 1and in the cabin fuse box under the back seat labeled "4WD" fuse 48if both of those have power then you either have a failed compressor or a bad sensor or sensor wiring. on the compressor connector in position G and H there will be a orange and a brown wire that those fuses power, if they do have power then check the ground on pin D black wire. if all are present then inspect the wiring to all the sensors and also the compressor connections. hope this helps. Lou P.Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !