Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Chevrolet C4500: 2007 c4500 6.6 it has a p0101 code i have

Customer Question

2007 c4500 6.6 it has a p0101 code i have checked for intake and charge air for leaks , also the dpf was bad so it was just replaced along with the mass air flow sensor this code puts the truck in derate
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** inspect the intake and clean. If the MAF is new and harness is good, air filter, etc is new then clear the code with a scanner and run a manual regen to see if it will complete without kicking it back out. Be sure after the DPF replacement you have no leaks and the sensors, etc in the system were cleaned too since this was so bad. If it will not manual regen and all repairs are made then you may need to have the ECM reflashed and updated to reset everything and then regen. Let me know
Hi, Did you get this resolved?