GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My name I kardell and I put a chevy 350 v8 in my s10 ext cab

Customer Question

my name I kardell and I put a chevy 350 v8 in my s10 ext cab and no longer needed the ecu so pulled all wires out of the truck painted it and now trying to rewire whole truck but need to find a wiring diagram of the steering column wires on the turnsignal lever and where they go cause the plug is cut off and I need to hard wire it back in to the new harness
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i need to wire all the lights and turn signals back to turn signal lever and don't know which wire is for what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 8 months ago.
What year is your S10?