GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Im ***** *****. I have an 05 Suburban. It is shifting

Customer Question

Hi. Im ***** *****. I have an 05 Suburban. It is shifting hard between 1-2 gear. Doesn't do it when its cold only when it warms up. It then gives code 0894. Just had a new tranny put in a little over a year ago. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The truck just shifts hard between first and second. It is fine the rest of the time. Started about a week ago. New tranny was put in because the 3-4 clutch was burned out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the long waithow long ago was the new transmission put in this truck ?is the transmission under warranty ? where did you buy it ? who put it in ?