GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Benton , we have a 2009 25 sitter shuttle van that

Customer Question

***** ***** Benton , we have a 2009 25 sitter shuttle van that been stopping after about 10 minutes of driving. All the indicators lights on dash board light up.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It seem to indicate that all system are failing at once and the engine shut off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 6 months ago.
What do you have to do to get it running again?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
after about 10 minutes it would start and run about 45 min to 1hr and stop again.
OK, do you have any kind of diagnostic tools to use? When it's not running, I'd want to check fuel pressure, and check to see if it has spark when cranking. Are these tests that you can perform?