GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

My name is ***** *****. I am looking location of

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****. I am looking for the location of the inertia fuel shutoff in a 2016 chevy cruze
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yesterday I went over a railroad track pretty hard. a few blocks later I got a warning light about the stabilitrak and the car died. it will not turn over now.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ryan Schott replied 6 months ago.
There isn't an inertia shutoff that's more of a ford thing. If it is not turning over you need to look at the starter or battery cables first, or do you mean it turns over but doesn't fire?