Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Chevrolet colorado 2007 3.7 truck won't start light

Customer Question

chevrolet colorado 2007 3.7 truck won't start light for pass lock is on and check engine to?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: the mechanic put the tool and i see pass lock lock
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Chevy Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 8 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.There are NO Codes.......IF "both" the Security Light & the Check Engine Light is ON & you have done this:Be sure Battery is Fully ChargedLeave Vehicle "Undisturbed" for at least 14 minutesUNLOCK Vehicle with Remote or KeyTry StartingIF the above does not work, then use of GM Scan Tool or Equal is needed to Scan for Trouble Codes, Testing the BCM & PCM & Communication ModuleReprogramming may be needed once the Trouble Codes are accessedapprx 1 hour labor.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
did you need more info?
did you need more info?please respond