Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

Chevrolet 2006 colorado: where is SIR disabling

Customer Question

where is SIR disabling
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I get the proper information for your vehicle?Why do you need to Disable the SIR? Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You***** *****
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
myvin# ***** ***** I need to remove my ignition tumbler
If you are only replacing the tumbler and not the housing you do not need to remove the Air bag or steering wheel. If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****
Is this information helpful or are you replacing the housing?If so I will give you the other procedure. If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happyto answer follow-up questions.If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****