Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I want to know where and how to unhook my on star unit in my

Customer Question

I want to know where and how to unhook my on star unit in my 2015 Chevy equinox
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes personal
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Remove fuse 33 under the dash, this should disable it, though I am not confident if this will effect other systems which work through the telematics module. Let me know the results. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris