Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Chevrolet Tahoe: I have a 1997 Chevy Tahoe and my doors in

Customer Question

I have a 1997 Chevy Tahoe and my doors in the rear will not open I have a glass of the top in the door at the bottom the door will not unlock and it will not open can you help
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
And the doors on the far rear not side back doors just all the way in the back
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
And I cannot access any type of mechanism to unlock it manually I need some help to unlock it manually I've checked all fuses and gauges
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. Call me
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.Ok, does your have the child safety lock option for the rear doors. If not sure, post the vin number and I check