GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

There's a rattle seems like just under the floor behind the

Customer Question

there's a rattle seems like just under the floor behind the engine console... while its stopped but idling in gear, then it lessens once you're moving... thanks
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: it ran smooth and shifts smooth as well, its not a deep seated knock, just a rattle, can feel a vibration on the floor with my hand
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?