GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Got a problem with my chevy 2005 uplander, when ever i

Customer Question

hi got a problem with my chevy 2005 uplander, when ever i shift the gear to 2nd and 3rd gear the rpm rises i think its slide . what seems to be a problem?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: its just that. do i have a problem with the transmmission?
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..Is the fluid full and are there any trouble codes?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Nope i think it slide and the rpm get high.
I see, thanks. It does sound like a slipping condition. There was a factory service bulletin for that type of concern. Normally in the valve body..If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the bulletin instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
anyway thanks, ***** ***** go hear near in the auto shop, have a nice day!
You’re welcome and please come again, anytime, thanks.