GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I chnhed gears and the car stopped JA: Good to know. The

Customer Question

I chnhed gears and the car stopped
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: 10
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Good
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No but thank u
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 6 months ago.
What year and model is your Chevy? Auto or standard transmission? Tell me more about what happened to it.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2005 trailblazer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was changing gears and it just shut off
It won't restart? Does it crank, or does it make no noise at all when you turn the key?