Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Chevrolet Suburban 1500: I have a 1995 Suburban. Overnight,

Customer Question

I have a 1995 Suburban. Overnight, the automatic door lock switch stopped working and at the same time, the rear speakers stopped as well. I checked all of the fuses that I could think of and none were blown. Is there a common relay or switch that would shut everything off at once?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.There is no connection between the radio and the door locks. I would start with checking the door locks first. I have enclosed the test steps in the link below to check the door locks starting at the relay. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Door%20lock%20Apr%201.pdfSee the wiring diagram for the door lock circuit in this link which will show you which fuses to check as well. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Door%20lock%20wiring%20Apr%201.pdf
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks! Right after I sent the request I decided to check fuses again. Turns out 13 was blown. Replaced and fixed!
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
That would sure do it. Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well.