GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Where is the crank fuse on my 2001 Chevy Silverado, I want

Customer Question

Where is the crank fuse on my 2001 Chevy Silverado, I want to pull it so no one can steal it
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: It still works, were having problems on my street with trucks being stolen, I want to know where the fuse is so it will just make it harder to take
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Great
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No, just let me know what fuse to pull
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** size engine do you have? Thanks.