Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2002 Blazer 4 Dr missing vacuum hose at firewall. Where does

Customer Question

2002 Blazer 4 Dr missing vacuum hose at firewall. Where does that come from? Hose to fender reservoir appears in place.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think transfer case motor works. Lights go on, blink then go off 4 Hi 4 Lo 4 Auto etc.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. sounds like you might be describing the brake booster vaccuum hose to the brake booster between the master cylinder and firewall. Can you upload a picture using the attachment link above the chat box? Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Vacuum line is small diam and is broken missing from switch in middle of firewall just above dist cap.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?

Im here. Can you upload a picture? possibly there is a vaccum leak at the engine intake manifold now?