Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1, Master GM Technician. Over 20 years of bumper to bumper GM experience.

I am installing lighted license plate frame and need to run

Customer Question

I am installing lighted license plate frame and need to run wires thru harness to left tail light.Plate is on lift gate. Don't know how to remove inner panel
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a 2007 Chev Trail Blazer. I need to get at the wiring in the rear hatch. License illumination, ground, and through hatch frame to wi
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 7 months ago.

See the attached instruction sheet. The link that describes the upper garnish molding removal won't work for you, but it simply pulls off, get your fingers under the edge and give it a little tug, and it comes right off.