Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.

I have a 2005 Trail Blazer and the right turn signal flashes

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Trail Blazer and the right turn signal flashes very fast and the rear light does not flash. What could be the problem, the bulb is not burned out?
Tom Clupny
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The biggest issue this model had with the turn signal light not flashing or operating in the rear is the circuit board that the bulb inserts into.The circuit board burns out needing replaced.GM had released a bulletin or recall on the earlier model year for this vehicle here to replace this circuit board for this issue here but after looking at this info on your year it doesnt look like it applies for the free replacement.The circuit board does fail and is most common for this issue needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete