Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering
2947720

I cannot figure out which fuel pump my son's 03

Customer Question

I cannot figure out which fuel pump my son's 03 silverado2500hd 6.0 w federal & California emissions takes Rockauto shows several
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: truck is sitting at local garage ,wont run my first guess is fuel pump as was my mechanic
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no my mechanic is having me get parts
JA: OK! The Chevy Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: 135k. check engine light has been on for several months code was a mass airflow sensor (replaced ) still on
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

The factory, (oem) number on the fuel pump module is 15205623. On the Rock Auto site, that crosses to a Carter #P74897M.

.

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=452901&cc=1412121&jsn=457

….

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.