Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I own a 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 Flex Fuel and it won't

Customer Question

I own a 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 Flex Fuel and it won't start, When it does start
it runs great, Also it has no Fuel Regulator on this model. What is wrong with this
Truck?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.

You've come to the right place! We know abut it not having a fuel pressure regulator as well as every other detail on how your truck engine works. All we need is a little more information so we can help you better: When you say "it won't start", do you mean the engine cranks but won't start, or it doesn't crank at all? If it cranks but won't start, will it start on starting fluid?

Also, are you going to try and fix this yourself? If so, please consider this; we can provide you with all the technical guidance you need, but it'll be up to you to provide all the necessary tools and the skills to use them.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Engine cranks but won't start.

If it cranks but won't start, will it start on starting fluid?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What good will it do, It may work, But this will not fix the Problem.

OK. Looks like you choose not to follow my instructions. In that case, I’m sorry, but I don’t have any other information that could help you at this time. I’ll opt out so others may try. Please do not reply until another expert responds or the site will cycle this request back to me.

Best Regards.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

• The prior tech has opted out.
  • Would you like me to try?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris