rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

My 2004 chevy suburban when you put it in drive you feel the

Customer Question

my 2004 chevy suburban when you put it in drive you feel the transmission slam into gear as well when you driveing it its slams into gear
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
You may want to start with checking U joints first, before diving into the trans.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
location of ujoints
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 8 months ago.

Drive shaft front and rear.

Thanks again, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.