rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

I am wanting to install an ALERT Model 250R automatic start

Customer Question

I am wanting to install an ALERT Model 250R automatic start on my 1994 Corvette coupe automatic shift, could you show on a wiring diagram, you may not be able to help me with this.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
We wouldn't have the diagrams for that, but that company would. I'm sure they would be happy to send you the diagrams you need. Hope this helps you.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
that's it, Thank You
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 7 months ago.

You're welcome, thank you too and please don't forget to rate me.

Thanks again, Ron