Clayso, Master Automobile Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician. 30 Years Experience.

My name is ***** ***** My 2007 day time running lights

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** My 2007 day time running lights aren't working. I just replaced both bulbs with new LED bulbs and they still won't work.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've checked the fuse panel under the hood. I didn't find any blown fuses.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Clayso replied 7 months ago.

Hi There, I'm Clay a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience.

From your description most likely the Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) module is at fault. Let me know the model of this 2007 Chevrolet and or the VIN and I can be more precise.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions let me know. You can reply back to me through this thread at any time.

Kindly rate my assistance in a positive manner so I may have credit for helping you.
Positive ratings are greatly appreciated.