GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I'm trying to figure out how to get my oil cooling lines out

Customer Question

I'm trying to figure out how to get my oil cooling lines out from the truck? Can you help
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My truck has the oil belhouesing by my front let fender and the lines go to the bottom of the motor but I can get the cap of were the lines are connected under the motor
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ive tried taking the drive shaft off and the transmission dust cover off and it's not working
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: It's a 92 s10
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 7 months ago.

Does it resemble this drawing? You have a 4.3L V6 engine, yes?